Huper Optik films

Guest Keepitreel

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote look into SolarGard UP film, and it shrinks fairly decent and their customer service is good enough.

why would you need to shrink film for a residential application ?

I assumed he was talking cars, but hey, you never know, hahaha.

Guest willie

I have a warning for all consumers considering Huper Optik films. Huper Optik does not back up its products with any customer service. In fact, you cannot contact the company at all. If you contact Huper Optik USA, they will give you the idea that they are Huper Optik, but they are simply the US distributor. Below them is the regional distributor, and below that creature is the local installer. The distributors allocate the exclusive rights to install these films to companies that are far enough apart that there is no competition. Consequently, if you get a dishonest installer, there is no alternate company to service the warranty. So the warranty is not worth the paper it's written on. I have been through hell with an installer (of residential window films) that has lied from day one. And the regional and national distributors have told me that it's none of their concern. Consumers, do not waste your time on this product! :gasp

I am having a difficult time with your claim here. For one thing what is your exact problem with the product? What did the installer lie about? Why won't he service your warranty? Which Regional and National Directors have you spoken with?

If you would like some help please answer the above questions. :coffee

just give him your number V and get it handled or is this not the company you work for

:gasp

Sorry I had to

Guest vclimber

I have a warning for all consumers considering Huper Optik films. Huper Optik does not back up its products with any customer service. In fact, you cannot contact the company at all. If you contact Huper Optik USA, they will give you the idea that they are Huper Optik, but they are simply the US distributor. Below them is the regional distributor, and below that creature is the local installer. The distributors allocate the exclusive rights to install these films to companies that are far enough apart that there is no competition. Consequently, if you get a dishonest installer, there is no alternate company to service the warranty. So the warranty is not worth the paper it's written on. I have been through hell with an installer (of residential window films) that has lied from day one. And the regional and national distributors have told me that it's none of their concern. Consumers, do not waste your time on this product! :bat

I am having a difficult time with your claim here. For one thing what is your exact problem with the product? What did the installer lie about? Why won't he service your warranty? Which Regional and National Directors have you spoken with?

If you would like some help please answer the above questions. :coffee

just give him your number V and get it handled or is this not the company you work for

Sorry I had to

:gasp Just a dealer offering to help. If his story is legit, then I think he'd answer my questions here and take me up on the offer to help him out? :gasp

Guest willie

I have a warning for all consumers considering Huper Optik films. Huper Optik does not back up its products with any customer service. In fact, you cannot contact the company at all. If you contact Huper Optik USA, they will give you the idea that they are Huper Optik, but they are simply the US distributor. Below them is the regional distributor, and below that creature is the local installer. The distributors allocate the exclusive rights to install these films to companies that are far enough apart that there is no competition. Consequently, if you get a dishonest installer, there is no alternate company to service the warranty. So the warranty is not worth the paper it's written on. I have been through hell with an installer (of residential window films) that has lied from day one. And the regional and national distributors have told me that it's none of their concern. Consumers, do not waste your time on this product! :bat

If you would like some help please answer the above questions. :bat

Sorry I had to

:bat Just a dealer offering to help. If his story is legit, then I think he'd answer my questions here and take me up on the offer to help him out? :gasp

:gasp:coffee

Guest vclimber

:bat

Sorry I had to

:bat Just a dealer offering to help. If his story is legit, then I think he'd answer my questions here and take me up on the offer to help him out? :gasp

:bat:gasp

:coffee I'm used to it, I have been accused of golfing in the Houston area many times... :gasp

Guest vclimber
mabe he has had enough getting run around in circles trying to get some service.

Then why didn't he come here and ask for help like so many other consumers have before bashing? :gasp

Guest tintgod

I wouldnt consider that bashing...I would consider that an unsatified customer who experience bad service and didnt get what he was told he was getting..from what I get from it :evileye

Guest vclimber
I wouldnt consider that bashing...I would consider that an unsatified customer who experience bad service and didnt get what he was told he was getting..from what I get from it :rock

What was the problem? The post lists everything except what the problem with the product was. That is what he is discouraging customers from using, the product. Kind of bash, especially when you don't ask for help around here -imo.

I am still offering to help. Huperoptikstinks do you want some customer service or what? :evileye

Archived