Slow in late July?

Guest vclimber

Nope we're busier than ever. :dunno

Are you advertising? Try some targeted advertising during the on-season. Some make the mistake of thinking that this is only best done in the off-season.

Business has been weird this year :dunno I think it is the economy, which has to do with the oil prices and the war.

I agree with targeting your business. And the one thing a lot of business owners do is wait for customers to come to them. Sometimes you have to go out and get them :thumb

Guest tinterjim

I have to agree that this summer has been weird. One day I'm slammed the next nothing :nono I had a better January than July which is odd for my area.

Guest expertint

It's the economy..The media keeps telling people that they're house price is going to go down then they lose confidience in their situation. I don't know why the media is always trying to talk about the bubble.It could happen but here anyway where houses are median price 550,000..if you paid 400,000 three yrs ago you don't want to hear that it's not going up..my opinion

Not my end of the world, I am busy up to my eyeballs. Been installing almost 1000 squares a day. Booked a week ahead. I expect it to drop the next two weeks and go back to normal until October.

Will be interviewing for a new installer later this week.

Just met with a chain of stores today. If I get it, will keep us busy during 4th quarter.

Not my end of the world, I am busy up to my eyeballs. Been installing almost 1000 squares a day. Booked a week ahead. I expect it to drop the next two weeks and go back to normal until October.

Will be interviewing for a new installer later this week.

Just met with a chain of stores today. If I get it, will keep us busy during 4th quarter.

slow downs happen every year at this time, People are trying to get the last vacation in before college starts in august... Even the traffic is lighter now

Archived