Flat Glass Commission

Guest tinting2long

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
I can hang 2000sq ft a day at least

Slacker!!! If I bought yer crack, I'd bet you could do at least 2500 :gasp:bingo

:lol6 Yeah I can hang 4 60" rolls of film up on the storeroom shelves too. :gasp

YOU GO V!!!! :beer

But could you do all 4 rolls in one morning? :krazy

Guest vclimber

Slacker!!! If I bought yer crack, I'd bet you could do at least 2500 :gasp:bingo

:lol6 Yeah I can hang 4 60" rolls of film up on the storeroom shelves too. :gasp

YOU GO V!!!! :krazy

On a good day I can put 8 rolls of 60" on the shelf and still have time to toss up a 72". Some big footage for me. :beer

Guest Key West

Solo?

uh no! but I did stay at the holiday inn last night :beer

I guess yer not THAT smart, Shoulda been a Holiday Inn Express!! :heh:gasp:lol6

On the other hand most commish guys don't get bennies

I must be a damn cool boss :bat I gave greg a weeks paid vacation after his first year, several "thanks, you do a great job" gifts and next year I aim to get him health insurance at a very reasonable contributory rate :heh

a new location is in the works...any takers :gasp

Gimme a call, I'll PM U with the #. From the sounds of it U are a VERY good Boss. Word of warning tho... I work for no man, only with him (or her) We must be politically correct these days. :krazy:bingo

BTW did U ever hear back from Almo in Canada about that KY job? :lol2

Sorry, that reads completely WRONG, but it's legit and he knows about that of which I speak :heh:heh

Solo?

uh no! but I did stay at the holiday inn last night :beer

I guess yer not THAT smart, Shoulda been a Holiday Inn Express!! :heh:gasp:lol6

On the other hand most commish guys don't get bennies

I must be a damn cool boss :lol2 I gave greg a weeks paid vacation after his first year, several "thanks, you do a great job" gifts and next year I aim to get him health insurance at a very reasonable contributory rate :gasp

a new location is in the works...any takers :heh

Gimme a call, I'll PM U with the #. From the sounds of it U are a VERY good Boss. Word of warning tho... I work for no man, only with him (or her) We must be politically correct these days. :krazy:lol

BTW did U ever hear back from Almo in Canada about that KY job? :bingo

Sorry, that reads completely WRONG, but it's legit and he know about that of which I speak :heh:bat

:heh

Archived