Huper Optic?

Guest vclimber

Patents prevent companies from duplicating it exactly. There's about 8 years to go and then the patent runs out but by that time there will be other new patented technologies on the market. There are other films that are called "Ceramic" on the market. Vista has the Harmony Series, Madico has their ceramic, and I am sure there will be others but at this point it can only be imitated not duplicated due to patents.

You asked if the "Hype" is all it is cracked up to be? I find that non-HO Dealers are the ones that refer to it as "Hype" but I can tell you as an HO dealer the film sells very well against other less expensive brands, customer are very happy, and we do not have any problems with the product. Hype? Call it whatever you want... I bet you'll lose a job to HO sooner or later. :thumb

Guest willie
I'm curious on this too, I'm looking at trying to sell SolarGard Ultra Performance film and I just wonder what the big deal will be on it. I was going to spring the cash and re-tint my car with it.

how's the little one doing?

good to see you back around :thumb

I'm curious on this too, I'm looking at trying to sell SolarGard Ultra Performance film and I just wonder what the big deal will be on it. I was going to spring the cash and re-tint my car with it.

good to see you back around :lol2

He's good, very good, you wuold never know he was 8 weeks early, at 7mo. he's outgrowing 12mo. clothes, so I imagine he will be big like his dad. Between that and opening the new shop in February and getting another location up and running in May, I've been swamped, but we are seriously kicking ass, I've landed some big jobs, contracts, and accounts that should keep us good for a couple years. I really haven't touched the internet in like 4 months, except to keep up on some internet sales and such. I've been doing a lot more tinting at the most recent store, so between that, installing glass and running the front, I'm finding time to get back into the world beyod the front door of the shop.

I might as well really derail the thread

Dylan002.jpg

Dylan051.jpg

Behind the "Golden EIB microphone" for any Rush fans.

Dylan034.jpg

But yeah, tint

Guest willie

good to see you back around :skit

He's good, very good, you wuold never know he was 8 weeks early, at 7mo. he's outgrowing 12mo. clothes, so I imagine he will be big like his dad. Between that and opening the new shop in February and getting another location up and running in May, I've been swamped, but we are seriously kicking ass, I've landed some big jobs, contracts, and accounts that should keep us good for a couple years. I really haven't touched the internet in like 4 months, except to keep up on some internet sales and such. I've been doing a lot more tinting at the most recent store, so between that, installing glass and running the front, I'm finding time to get back into the world beyod the front door of the shop.

I might as well really derail the thread

Dylan002.jpg

Dylan051.jpg

Behind the "Golden EIB microphone" for any Rush fans.

Dylan034.jpg

But yeah, tint

awesome dude :lol2

hang around for awhile

Archived