need help choosing tint

Guest zamac_man

Guest zamac_man

I am looking for some tint, but want it more darker grey, than silver

I first was looking at solar gard HP Quantum 28, but I can't find any solar gard dealers around. So I was looking at the llumar PP 35 LU SR HPR

The legal limit were I live is 28%. I dont think I can get 28% and pass now though, because my windows are probably already like 95% or something. (1995 mustang gt)

Anyways, anyone got any comments?

Guest darkdan

I first was looking at solar gard HP Quantum 28, but I can't find any solar gard dealers around. So I was looking at the llumar PP 35 LU SR HPR

The legal limit were I live is 28%. I dont think I can get 28% and pass now though, because my windows are probably already like 95% or something. (1995 mustang gt)

If you want it more black and less silver, then you should look into finding some films that aren't full metal films with high reflectivity.

Llumar ATR Stealth, Solar Gard HP/NR True Grey, 3M Black Chrome (full metal) or Color Stable....those are good black films. Plenty of others out there.

Guest sunbuster

Formula One Pinnacle Ceramic...true black, same heat rejection as full metals, no interference with electronics (radar detectors / satellite / nav) available in 35% (put you right at the legal limit). Nationwide Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty. (some dealers participate in "no fault" protection. This means if you scratch the film or someone breaks a window, the film will be replaced at no charge. Good Luck!

Guest zamac_man
3m color stable

IMO its the "blackest" looking film out there.

after lots of searching, I still have not gotten the tint :cool I think I want 3m black chome because of the reflectivness. The only place I can find is 2 hours away, and my a/c don't work. :lol

So, I am going to have to wait untill it cools of some.

Anyways, I can only find one picture and that is of a gran prix dan posted a picture of. Does anyone have anymore? I am leaning towards the bc-20.

Guest zamac_man

called the only place that I can find that carries 3m and they say they have smoke and its 250 for a 2 door car :eyebrows

so I was thinking I will just get llumar stealth, but then I read it turns purple in the darker shades.

I got another place to check, but I think they carry solar-gard, or sun gard. These places act like I am dumb when I ask if they got a certain type. :beer

I guess I will search for something else. I was really wanting that 3m CS

Archived