need help choosing tint

Guest zamac_man

I sell SG Quantum, and it doesnt look even close to black, and the darker you go, the more reflective looking it gets. SG's True Grey is a nice film, and its on my cars, but it tends to have a green hue to it in the sun. The new supreme line does look closer to factory tinted glass as stated earlier. Ive been using some global hp charcoal, and it looks allot blacker than and closer to matching the fatory colors than sg's stuff. :eyebrows

Guest solarspot
3m color stable

IMO its the "blackest" looking film out there.

Llumar NRMM PS3 (Black)

It doesn't get any blacker... :beer

:eyebrows

OK I'm gonna spin this one out Madico Onyx I think its a very good looking black film

Not very reflective

Guest zamac_man

There is another place that carries johnson, but I have never heard of that.

But the place I am going to call carries solar gard. They did somebodys car I know a while back, but I dont know what kind of tint. It is not looking that great now though. Maybe it was the bottom of the line tint, but it cost 180 for a four door car.

I am on tintcenters website and dont see that llumar nrmm ps3

Guest vclimber
I am on tintcenters website and dont see that llumar nrmm ps3

I was joking around. The reason you don't see that film is because it is a "blackout" film, you can't see through it. So it is not going to be advertised for autos.

Guest jason11286

I would say 3M CS-35 would be a good choice for you. if I have a chance when I get home after work I will post a pic of a maxima I did in that shade.

Archived