Looking for a new shop

I agree TW . But what about if you are good AND in a good location? Lots mo money!

True ,True..I just meant that location ISN'T necessarily everything I've proved that for yrs..absolutely nothing wrong with having a prime location ..just know how to sell, budget ..and most of all...TINT! :gasp

and lots mo bills

:gasp:gasp But that's where budgeting and higher volume have to come into play :coffee

Everyone runs business different..so you can't really say one way is good for the other :gasp

Guest willie

I agree TW . But what about if you are good AND in a good location? Lots mo money!

True ,True..I just meant that location ISN'T necessarily everything I've proved that for yrs..absolutely nothing wrong with having a prime location ..just know how to sell, budget ..and most of all...TINT! :gasp

best post Ive seen you make bro :gasp

Location is nothing if the quality, rep and word of mouth is there :coffee

True ,True..I just meant that location ISN'T necessarily everything I've proved that for yrs..absolutely nothing wrong with having a prime location ..just know how to sell, budget ..and most of all...TINT! :beach

best post Ive seen you make bro :beer

Location is nothing if the quality, rep and word of mouth is there :lol2

dont forget desire, thats something I have to fight with, I love tinting but Im not a big fan of owning a biz, and that can be very de-stracting.

Archived