People are so funny sometimes

Guest FIREMAN68

Guest FIREMAN68

Went to go finsh tinting 2 out of the 15 ambulance today for a ambulance transfer service and was going to tint this girls 4 door car that works there. Well I got done with the 2 ambulances and was about to set up to tint her car when she comes up to me and asked me if I could tint it today and she can pay me sunday. I was like ummm NO sorry if ya don't got the money then im not going to tint it. She told me "I get paid this weekend" and I told her well ill come back just call me. I did this for a couple of people before and got burned cuz the never paid when the told me they were so now they got to have the $$$. Anybody else had this same scenario happen to them.

8 of these

JesseGonzalezJr-1.jpg

7 of these

JesseGonzalezJr.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FIREMAN68
Ha :cool "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a cheeseburger today!

I know thats what im talking about I still can't believe she had the nerve to ask me that. I forgot to mention she was good looking too but she still couldn't budge me unless wait nevermind :blah:cool

Hey jesse long time no see :blah

I know right where ya been. :nope

Guest FIREMAN68
:beer yeah...try that with a customer and see what they say...pay me now for your tint job and I will do it next week..

Thats a good idea brother im going to have to remember that next time someone ask me that again. Man why didn't I think of that good stuff good stuff. :beer

Archived