People are so funny sometimes

Guest FIREMAN68

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did that for a friend of mine. Took 3 months to get my money after asking for it once per week. Never again. It's 100% or nothing. Or 50% before I start and 50% after completion or you don't get your keys back.

Guest FIREMAN68
are you mobile?

its part of the disrespect people have towards guys doing mobile, they think its some kind of non serious business so they think they're going to out smart you.

never do that ever!

Yup im mobile... I have a add in the HFD union paper so I get most of my jobs from other firefighters. I guess they think just cuz we work for the same department that ill hook them up NOPE sorry. I look at it this way if I don't drink beer with you then were co-workers if I do then where friends. I hate it when they put me in that situation cuz the answere is always no.

I did that for a friend of mine. Took 3 months to get my money after asking for it once per week. Never again. It's 100% or nothing. Or 50% before I start and 50% after completion or you don't get your keys back.

I hear ya on that brother... ive been burned a few times before by trying to help someone out never again. I do have to say that my friends haven't burned me yet maybe cuz I give them a good price but they always leave me a good tip. :beer

look at it this way if I don't drink beer with you then were co-workers if I do then where friends. I hate it when they put me in that situation cuz the answere is always no.

:beer I'm gonna steal that from you :bingo

Archived