need help w/ roof repair on ram 2500

Guest canadiandentguy

Guest canadiandentguy

I have a ram 2500 with hail damage on the roof. the front half of the panel has a double skin that is not only screwed on, but welded along the pinch weld in the door jams, and glued in various places along the back side of the skin...... how do I get at the actual roof skin to remove the hail damage???? some pointers or advice would muchly be appreciated

Guest disgruntled wiz
I have a ram 2500 with hail damage on the roof. the front half of the panel has a double skin that is not only screwed on, but welded along the pinch weld in the door jams, and glued in various places along the back side of the skin...... how do I get at the actual roof skin to remove the hail damage???? some pointers or advice would muchly be appreciated

Whaletails, shaved tools and glue puller. I just seen one recently. Definately not an easy car to work on.

Guest Astrid

they discuss the issue at Roof Restoration

Roof Restoration

good luck

Archived