Suntek Window film

Guest JMass

Guest tintgod
Ok thanks, so which line would you recomend using.. I get alot of trucks coming in wanting to match factory, do u think this carbon 18 will match ok

I would stick with the HP if you are in a hot/humid all year around climate..and the HP matches up close

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JMass

Ok thanks, so which line would you recomend using.. I get alot of trucks coming in wanting to match factory, do u think this carbon 18 will match ok

I would stick with the HP if you are in a hot/humid all year around climate..and the HP matches up close

I am in the Kansas are, I noticed that the hp looks lighter than the carbon, why is that.. especially the 35

I am in the Kansas are, I noticed that the hp looks lighter than the carbon, why is that.. especially the 35

Maybe it looks lighter , because the the HP is a charcoal and the the Carbon is black :DD

Guest JMass

Maybe it looks lighter , because the the HP is a charcoal and the the Carbon is black :DD

good point, thanks luigi... just hope when I put 35 hp on a car that the customer doesnt bi**h because its to light. but o wells

I ask this..and in no way am I slandering the Suntek film:

...I hear it's good to work with and reasonable price..this is a good for the tinter but so is another brand that I won't name that I used for a while ..after a few yrs, I couldn't believe the fading and colour change that took place compared to the film I use now.

Has anyone seen how this film holds up after a few yrs with colour change and fading ? I'm all for saving a few $$ and having a user friendly film..problem is I'll always be shy trying out a newer film due to worrying how it holds up over yrs..

What would Suntek's version of ATR be and how does it compare in looks after 4-5 yrs?

I need long term testimony :DD

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I have suntek standard on my truck. been baking for 2 years now and looks exactly the same as it did when I first put it on. And Georgia sun is as brutal as it gets. truck is never in a garage.

Archived