Suntek Window film

Guest JMass

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
I will tell you this, I am not sure about the other distributor, but the customer service @ South has went way downhill just over the past few months! I am very unhappy with them at the moment :lol2

I have had great service...it must be where you are ordering from :DD

I will tell you this, I am not sure about the other distributor, but the customer service @ South has went way downhill just over the past few months! I am very unhappy with them at the moment :DD

I have had great service...it must be where you are ordering from :lol2

Yeah I don't think you and I order from the same place. I am just irritated at the moment. And when I request to have someone call me back, I would like to have "that" person call me back! Ohhhh I am just :DD

Guest window
I will tell you this, I am not sure about the other distributor, but the customer service @ South has went way downhill just over the past few months! I am very unhappy with them at the moment :cool

I agree, Suntek south customer service suck. Thats why I switch up to a different brand...now I'm alot happier.. Have to make $$$ so I need a good provider.. nuff said

Guest willie

I will tell you this, I am not sure about the other distributor, but the customer service @ South has went way downhill just over the past few months! I am very unhappy with them at the moment :cool

I agree, Suntek south customer service suck. Thats why I switch up to a different brand...now I'm alot happier.. Have to make $$$ so I need a good provider.. nuff said

so why not just change provider's - thers nothing wrong with the film :cool

Guest window

Well TTC, it sounds like all the changes they made at that branch are for the better! :cool:lol:lol:lol

so why not just change provider's - thers nothing wrong with the film :cool

I loved the film and I even tried to buy from direct but a girl told me I had to buy from Suntek south, so I just said the hell with it and changed manufactures.

Archived