• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie

go to SunTek Direct

they have great service

:beer ..that is who I order from

number please?

Willie-I doubt they can ship into Suntek souths area! :)

never hurts to have a backup

Suntek South has been good to me and so has Flatrock :lol2

Guest tintgod

go to SunTek Direct

they have great service

:beer ..that is who I order from

number please?

1-888-321-5111

im in the area for the southeast distibutor and I just call this # and they ship to me..wont hurt to try

Guest tintgod

Ok thanks, so which line would you recomend using.. I get alot of trucks coming in wanting to match factory, do u think this carbon 18 will match ok

I would stick with the HP if you are in a hot/humid all year around climate..and the HP matches up close

I am in the Kansas are, I noticed that the hp looks lighter than the carbon, why is that.. especially the 35

Maybe it looks lighter , because the the HP is a charcoal and the the Carbon is black :beer

good point, thanks luigi... just hope when I put 35 hp on a car that the customer doesnt bi**h because its to light. but o wells

try using the HP 30

Guest willie

Ok thanks, so which line would you recomend using.. I get alot of trucks coming in wanting to match factory, do u think this carbon 18 will match ok

I would stick with the HP if you are in a hot/humid all year around climate..and the HP matches up close

I am in the Kansas are, I noticed that the hp looks lighter than the carbon, why is that.. especially the 35

Maybe it looks lighter , because the the HP is a charcoal and the the Carbon is black :beer

good point, thanks luigi... just hope when I put 35 hp on a car that the customer doesnt bi**h because its to light. but o wells

try using the HP 30

thats my favorite so far :bingo

Guest JMass

OK I have come to this conclusion, after working with the carbon and HP 20 they bothe shrink well, the 20 is a bit lighter than other 20% I have used in past.. The carbon is freakin dark as heck. I tried matching both to Chev, GMC trucks and found that neither were a perfect match, the HP20 is lighter than factory with a little bit of green in it, and the Carbon is darker than the factory with also a little bit of green......

Guest JMass
OK I have come to this conclusion, after working with the carbon and HP 20 they bothe shrink well, the 20 is a bit lighter than other 20% I have used in past.. The carbon is freakin dark as heck. I tried matching both to Chev, GMC trucks and found that neither were a perfect match, the HP20 is lighter than factory with a little bit of green in it, and the Carbon is darker than the factory with also a little bit of green......

u think using the hp30 would be better than putting on the legal hp35 that im sure customers would gripe about

Guest willie
yea the HP 30 looks real good :bingo

on the floor, in the trash can or on the car :lol:lol:lol2

u think using the hp30 would be better than putting on the legal hp35 that im sure customers would gripe about

keep it legal - its metering 25-26 on most of the stuff I've done

Archived