lyin a55 tinter

Guest VOLTRON

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:cool if he goes out with her, he is not a friend. if she goes out with him, let her go.................... :cool

:cool

The right thing to do would be to look the other way. That is why I always end up doing the wrong thing. If it were me I would have already knocked on his door or found him in the street alone and fought the guy.

Guest VOLTRON

well my gf told me about it and she never did anything with him, we have been together 3 years and I trust her. As far as kickin his a55, o I would really love to but I am not gonna go out of my way to do it. I will eventually see him at the distributor or somewhere along the way and will no doubtably be droppin some 5th ward B's on him.

your girlfriend told ya...... :cool thats cool. cant be mad at her....shes to fuggin hot :lol:cool

Dont kick his ars.....stupid. way too much trouble for you . Hes a punk. :lol I would however, let him know , .......that you know........hes a punk. and no longer welcome.

be nice about it. THAT will blow his mind. he aint got nothin on you.

you got the lady , you got the work. hes a punk :p1ss

good luck! :cool

Guest a1wintinter
your girlfriend told ya...... :cool thats cool. cant be mad at her....shes to fuggin hot :):cool

Dont kick his ars.....stupid. way too much trouble for you . Hes a punk. :lol I would however, let him know , .......that you know........hes a punk. and no longer welcome.

be nice about it. THAT will blow his mind. he aint got nothin on you.

you got the lady , you got the work. hes a punk :p1ss

good luck! :cool

:lol:lol

Guest nautiboi73

I say let it ride, forget about it. someone who does things like that in life will not have good things in life. Rest assured that he is getting more punishiment with a miserable life than you could ever give him with a black eye or broke nose.

Karma? I have been watching roo much mY name is Earl :beer

Archived