Question about tinting.

Guest clk1022

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkdan

I try to tint everyone like I don't own it.

OMG, my cars look horrible. I FINALLY got around to redoing the back window on my vic, now I just need to redo the rest. My truck has more dirt in it than my potted plants. My aspire.....well, it's an aspire.

Guest willie

OMG, my cars look horrible. I FINALLY got around to redoing the back window on my vic, now I just need to redo the rest. My truck has more dirt in it than my potted plants. My aspire.....well, it's an aspire.

you need to aspire to become a better tinter then :DD

Guest MidcoastMW

you need to aspire to become a better tinter then :DD

:DD

Guest zolar

I am the same way on my vehicles :DD

I use the 30 yard rule...

...if it looks good from across the street

:DD

Guest darkdan

Honestly, who wants to tint their own car?

Now if only someone would pay me to tint it....then I'd worry about it.

OMG, my truck is the worst! I only had enough tint for the two windows, so whatever happened happened. It ain't pretty.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

It looks like you dropped the film on the ground twice

I take it back, only dropped once, face down.. hahaha, jus razzin ya bro. At least you have this, if a custoer complains about something, you can point to one of your vehicles and tell them their tint looks better than yours!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

just redo it. doesnt really matter what you put on there, as long as the install looks clean. Nothing is even gonna look close to that factory bronze in a 50 %. I'll redo my truck today if you do yours

Archived