window film

Guest eckarus

Guest eckarus

hi everyone....I just started tinting....im trying to see what type of film is good to use....right now im using SLP solar film which is working out great....but I can find any suppliers besides the guy im getting it from....havent been able to contact him for over a week and I need more film so I wanna find another source....im here in new york....been doing some reading....so far ive looked at suntek and solar guard.....just wanted to see the suggestion of you senior tinters on what film I should go with....all your help will be greatly appreciated....thank you :cool

Guest tintgod
hi everyone....I just started tinting....im trying to see what type of film is good to use....right now im using SLP solar film which is working out great....but I can find any suppliers besides the guy im getting it from....havent been able to contact him for over a week and I need more film so I wanna find another source....im here in new york....been doing some reading....so far ive looked at suntek and solar guard.....just wanted to see the suggestion of you senior tinters on what film I should go with....all your help will be greatly appreciated....thank you :cool

try them all....and decide what you want to go with..they all have the good points and bad

I use SUNTEK...Im happy with the film..and so are my customers..and those are the two most important thing I think

Archived