ITA??

Guest MidcoastMW

Guest MidcoastMW

So there was a call on my machine today from someone from "ITA" looking to see if I was interested in doing work for some of their "clients".

Does anyone know what the deal with this is???? Sounds awfully fishy to me........

Guest a1wintinter

I do work for a few places that handle lease vehicles for big firms, the rep. will call or bring the car in and call the lease company and give some basic info on the car and PIN# and then they asked me for a total and a invoice number, after that they give me a credit card# and a pin# and I run the card$$$$. Money in the bank. They pay well also :cool

Dont know if that is what you have on your hands, what else did they say :cool

Guest vclimber
So there was a call on my machine today from someone from "ITA" looking to see if I was interested in doing work for some of their "clients".

Does anyone know what the deal with this is???? Sounds awfully fishy to me........

There is a business development group called "ITA" they own a bunch of window coverings products and they fabricate them in various parts of the country. Could be them. :cool You doing blinds on the side?

Guest MidcoastMW

Nope, no blinds on the side....Tint is my side actually. Anyway, the number was somewhat local, and heres what they said,

"Hi there, this is 'so-and-so' calling from ITA, and we were seeing if you would possibly be interested in doing some of our work for some of our clients...so if you could give me a call back at 'yada yada yada' that was it.

They didnt mention tint...... :cool

I may call em back, just to see what their 'catch' is.. :cool

Guest willie

Yo eastcoast WM it might be the International T*T and Ass club but since there talking about females you probably wouldnt be interested :beer

Archived