tinting in my garage is hottttt !! wow

I am pretty much running my business in my garage right now, but holly cr@p it gets soo damn hot in there, I have to take breaks all the time. does anyone else do this lol???? it kinda makes u think of the things you do for money sometimes. I like tinting but I dread going back into the garage to finish the car sometimes.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
I am pretty much running my business in my garage right now, but holly cr@p it gets soo damn hot in there, I have to take breaks all the time. does anyone else do this lol???? it kinda makes u think of the things you do for money sometimes. I like tinting but I dread going back into the garage to finish the car sometimes.

Call a flat glass tinter. :beer

Guest outkast tinter

I work in my garage too, and have 2 fans and prop the door open for cooling in the first 30 minutes while I cut the patterns. Gotta cool the motor down!

Guest FIREMAN68

Don't worry brother your not the only one feeling the heat. Im a mobile tinter in Houston Tx its hot as :beer down here. Its funny how we all can't wait for summer cuz it brings business but we hate it cuz its sooooo dang hot. :)

Honestly, it's a no brainer..if you work out of home and tinting is what you do for a living, then A/C is a necessary tool , open the wallet a bit take a small loan out..ask yourself what your sanity is worth. My tint bay at home is only 16 x24 and I have a 1.5 ton A/C just for it + a 12,000 btu A/C as a back up for when it gets REAL hot...I like my shop like a fridge when you walk in it . when you break down how many car you tint per month vs the cost of running the air , $5 more than covers all costs "even if you had an extended loan for getting the a/c"

IMO $5 a car is worth the sanity :bingo

Honestly, it's a no brainer..if you work out of home and tinting is what you do for a living, then A/C is a necessary tool , open the wallet a bit take a small loan out..ask yourself what your sanity is worth. My tint bay at home is only 16 x24 and I have a 1.5 ton A/C just for it + a 12,000 btu A/C as a back up for when it gets REAL hot...I like my shop like a fridge when you walk in it . when you break down how many car you tint per month vs the cost of running the air , $5 more than covers all costs "even if you had an extended loan for getting the a/c"

IMO $5 a car is wort hthe sanity :bingo

:beer

Archived