Dont wanna pull panels any more!!!

Guest JMass

No dis-respect intended at all! The only "fight" your having, is removing panels to save-time,that sometimes is not only not-necessary (on rollups), it costs "more time" doing it in the 1st place, than learning how to properly work around those situations w/ "no creases, no dirt, no hoopla". It CAN be done, trust me here!! Just my opinion, and not necessary here at my shop at all. TR

:spit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beeline
Ok I have been pulling panels for like 2 years, now I am wanting to keep them on to save time.. here is the hard part for me, when I get the top edge all sqeeegeed I run ito a prblem with it wanting to crease or whatever about half way down in on the sides of the window.. what do u do to prevent this while tucking the bottom. please help a sucka out. :DD

don't pull the bottom up so far. buckle it whenyou put in the sides (pull away and slide it in)

Guest tintgod

No dis-respect intended at all! The only "fight" your having, is removing panels to save-time,that sometimes is not only not-necessary (on rollups), it costs "more time" doing it in the 1st place, than learning how to properly work around those situations w/ "no creases, no dirt, no hoopla". It CAN be done, trust me here!! Just my opinion, and not necessary here at my shop at all. TR

:DD

lets just say we agree.......to disagree.. :DD:DD

Yeah-I know TG is a die hard panel puller! And thats cool-but to say that it cant be done cleanly without pulling panels is crazy IMO- :beer There is a technique to it-and it is not easy to master! I send too many cars out the door daily not to be doing a top notch job! :bingo

Guest darkdan
dodge ram? Just take the screw out by the mirror, Lift the top edge of the panel off the seal, then remove

the seal. No need to pull the whole panel .

sweet

Guest Texasrocker

... that would be too easy!, lets make it "difficult"as possible instead!!? Reckon? Lets have a "Panel Pullin Party"!!!! Seems some enjoy it!? I have a better idea? "lets sandpaper a bobcats ass in a phone-booth?"while were "clowning around inside tight spaces"!! TR :spit

Archived