Ideas for Silver '06 s40 tint

Guest NDB

I just got my silver s40 a couple of days ago and want tint ideas. What do you guys think will make my s40 look cool? not sure if metallic is the way to go. I'm in FL.

Suggestions please!

who cares what we think? pick one out for yourself. any number of shades and colors would look nice on that car. :bingo

Being that most of y'all are in the biz and I have not had a car window's tinted in 5+ years (had a convertible before this), I figured I'd seek "professional" ideas :beer .

Let me know what's new and hot out there in the world of tinting! I'm going to get estimates on Sat. and want to know what to ask for!!!!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I see your point,and thanks for joining us.please bear in mind that the pros here are the same people you will encounter where you get your car tinted. Also , there are alot of variables to consider when asking a question like that. Cool looking , everyone has a different view on that for sure, metallic- okay , thats a good choice, brand, we all have our own personal favs here. The only advice I can offer you is to go to a place that has a good solid reputation, looks clean, friendly service,and makes you feel most comfortable spending your hard earned cash with. Don't skimp on the cost, price shoppers usually get what they pay for.Follow this and a great looking and long lasting tint job is sure to follow. :bingo

Archived