Anti static feature

Guest scottstinting

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spray spray spray.

spray the peelboard before putting the tint on it. spray the car. spray the air, spray your hands, and! spray the liner before peeling it. no static. I use Llu.

Guest losdawg

:DD

spray spray spray.

spray the peelboard before putting the tint on it. spray the car. spray the air, spray your hands, and! spray the liner before peeling it. no static. I use Llu.

Guest olletsoc
spray spray spray.

I do exactly the same

spray spray spray.

Guest darkdan

There's no static AFTER I get shocked shrinking the rear window.

But there's also no static when I pull it out of the box. Others I've been known to feel it pull my arm hairs.

I think it also might depend on where you pull your film from (ground, shelf, etc).

Sorry for all the confusion .I figured you guys new .This Global film is anti static and it really works .My jobs are cleaner I dont get shocked and their is no static when you pull the liner to attract the dust and hair etc .I figured it was just bs but it is not

cool................ when peeling the liner, I always spray as I peel the liner. :lol2

never pull the whole liner............then spray.. :spit

never heard of Global film :spit sounds nice.

:lol2

I knew it! It was about global! And yes the anti-static thing does work. I've noticed a large difference between that film and others.

aha!

yea iv'e noticed too, but not lifting hairs or anything. just upon applying, if not placing it fast enough it will stick, real fast!

with other films I've had to heat the edges before filing, with global, I just dry real good now with no heating, and bam!, its dry and I can file. no problem. roll the windows up and down as much as you want and it will not peel!

clean installs as well, and if there is a spec, or one of 1peeceberetta pubic hairs, it will not show as much. I like the film :spit

Don't ya just hate the shock? I may never shrink with a frayed cord heatgun, half plugged in, barefoot, p1ss1ng on the light switch :p1ss , holding the droplight in my mouth, and forget the leash with the metal chain.

boy ya don't wanna do that more than or 5 times!

Archived