Customer Crying , Almost

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

Kid comes in wants his car tinted in 5% all over and I say no way ,he might be 17 yrs old and then he says "come on" at least 10 times and every time he almost seems like hes about ready to cry .I cant believe some people .He would be the first one back complaining he ran over the neibors kid and its now my fault ????????????? What wrong with people

Guest VOLTRON

some people just want what they want, cant really be mad at them, just tell them to go elsewhere. You ever persude something and gotten a no and given up?

just wonderin from a newb standpoint how challening it is to get these customers (this idiot probably isnt a great example) to change their mind and get a legal tint from you :nohit:

I personally have a very high ratio of converting ones frame of mind to get legal tint by the time I'm done with them...unfortunately , I seem to be the only shop sticking to my guns these days , which makes ME look like the flake now ..I'm losing potential customers to the competition ..ALL other shops in my area will go dark now ..they have no concept of long term consequences of an all out ban that occurs when cops have had enough :woowoo

Guest willie

just wonderin from a newb standpoint how challening it is to get these customers (this idiot probably isnt a great example) to change their mind and get a legal tint from you :woowoo

I personally have a very high ratio of converting ones frame of mind to get legal tint by the time I'm done with them...unfortunately , I seem to be the only shop sticking to my guns these days , which makes ME look like the flake now ..I'm losing potential customers to the competition ..ALL other shops in my area will go dark now ..they have no concept of long term consequences of an all out ban that occurs when cops have had enough :rollin

I'm finding that here too TW and it stinks :nohit:

Archived