flyers

Guest streetsounds

Guest vclimber
has any one made ne up and went door to door for commercial and residencial tint if soo can I see any samples :nohit:

Some Mfg's and Dist's offer door hangers. There is a thread in hear somewhere about flyers and door hangers with a bunch of comments. Try search. :woowoo

I did both this past week... Residential only - I don't tint autos. I sent out 100 jumbo post cards... no calls yet. (I get the addresses myself by riding thru areas with new $300k and up homes)

Did door hangers... not sure how many but it took me 3 hours to walk around the neighborhood. Got two calls so far.

I'll do more hangers this week and next week... hopefully distribute the rest of my box (of 1,000) by the end of next week.

RoAcH

Guest a1wintinter

I live in e new community and I have the only house with tint(WTF) I was thinking about doing some flyers here, its a pretty nice community, 250k+

Guest tintjob@yahoo

If you look at cost per sale, this way of distributing flyers has a good pay off.... if you tint a couple of resi's. Follow up with a couple of rounds of flyers to the same houses and see if you get results. Advertising/Marketing (which is what your doing) is all repitition..... You have to drive the "idea" home. Thats what has worked for me in the past, anyway... JMHO

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
I live in e new community and I have the only house with tint(WTF) I was thinking about doing some flyers here, its a pretty nice community, 250k+

put a small sign in your yard to draw attention to the tint on your house with some info on your buisness. leave it there until homeowners assn. says to remove it. :thumb

Guest a1wintinter

put a small sign in your yard to draw attention to the tint on your house with some info on your buisness. leave it there until homeowners assn. says to remove it. :thumb

Man I never even thought of that, the front of my house is tinted

Guest a1wintinter
Heh. I had my lawn sign stolen... I think it was the guy I used to work for... :thumb:thumb

Thats why noone from my old job ever came to my house.

My girls sleep here, its a sacred place to me. :beer

I really gotta trust someone to let them at my house. Especially window tinters

Archived