!llegal film

Guest a1wintinter

Guest a1wintinter

This is a pretty simple thing to do, and it will usually make most people think twice about it. If you get into a car accident while driving on a suspended license, then most times your insurance company will refuse the claim, its illegal to drive without a license, and its illegal to drive with that dark film.I have had several customers over the years tell me they have had a claim denied because of window film.Illegal means just that no matter if its a license, a tag, or tint. Most people dont want problemes with insurance companies, so tell their claim might get denied if their in an accident and they usually change their minds fast. :thumb

Hope this helps somebody save some sales

Guest tintjob@yahoo
This is a pretty simple thing to do, and it will usually make most people think twice about it. If you get into a car accident while driving on a suspended license, then most times your insurance company will refuse the claim, its illegal to drive without a license, and its illegal to drive with that dark film.I have had several customers over the years tell me they have had a claim denied because of window film.Illegal means just that no matter if its a license, a tag, or tint. Most people dont want problemes with insurance companies, so tell their claim might get denied if their in an accident and they usually change their minds fast. :thumb

A-1...... didnt I see you post this same response in another thread?

Guest outkast tinter

I'm more than happy to inform the customer that I'm not willing to lose my house for their dark tint. When they still look confused, I ask them if they can rob a bank for the money to pay for it. :thumb

Guest willie

well said :thumb

Along those lines:

This is the sign that is hanging in my shop. It's four feet wide.

NOTICE: ILLEGAL TINTING AND YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY

Susquehanna Solar Control will not install dark film on windows adjacent to the driver or front passenger on any road-registered vehicle. Please do not ask. Extremely dark film is not necessary and dangerous. Allow us to demonstrate that the benefits of window tinting can be achieved without installing extremely dark film.

At Susquehanna Solar Control, we do not care if you are personally acquainted with every police office/state trooper in the state. You are not acquainted with every insurance adjuster. Regardless of whether or not you think you can see out of your vehicle, an insurance adjuster will assume you cannot. In the event of an accident, regardless of fault, if your insurance adjuster, or the other company's insurance adjuster sees dark film installed on your vehicle, your accident will not be covered. YOU WILL PERSONALLY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGE TO ALL INVOLVED VEHICLES, AND ALL ASSOCIATED MEDICAL CHARGES.

Guest Shady
Sounds logical-and we use it too-but-I've asked several insurance people about this and I cant find it to be a fact! Does anyone have proof that insurance companies are denying claims? :lol2

I think insurance companies will use any excuse they can not to pay out. this should be would be well up there on their 'void' list?

Archived