I own a 92 cutlass supreme, am i doomed?

Guest acousticage

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest acousticage
I did one last summer and I 2 pieced the back window :beer

Okay, I don't know much about tinting, but 2-3 piece just means that instead of one stript of film you just use 2-3 pieces and that makes it easier? Can I just go up to some shop and say "look, I dont mind if its in two or three pieces, will that bring down the price at all?"

Guest Beeline

I did one last summer and I 2 pieced the back window :evileye

Okay, I don't know much about tinting, but 2-3 piece just means that instead of one stript of film you just use 2-3 pieces and that makes it easier? Can I just go up to some shop and say "look, I dont mind if its in two or three pieces, will that bring down the price at all?"

ASK THEM :lol2

Guest tintgod
somebody find that guy who tinted one in one piece the cutlass backglass I would like to talk to him!!!!

it can be done...just dont have the ppl out here that want to pay me for it.. :ohcrap

somebody find that guy who tinted one in one piece the cutlass backglass I would like to talk to him!!!!

it can be done...just dont have the ppl out here that want to pay me for it.. :ohcrap

how about a video of it :dunno

Guest tintgod

it can be done...just dont have the ppl out here that want to pay me for it.. :dunno

how about a video of it :beer

how about if you pay me for it.. :spit:ohcrap

how about a video of it :dunno

how about if you pay me for it.. :spit:beer

9.99 plus rights to sell it and Im in :lol2

Guest Key West
yes , the backglass is a pain......however it can be done in one piece . iv done it, and iv seen it done better than I did it. .................that was a long time ago.

if you can get the tinter to drop the price......doing 2 maybe even 3 piece. that might work.

3 piece on that backglass would be comfortable for any good tinter .

as long as it clean.....its a good job.

good luck

:gasp

I've done one in my life. Did it in 1peece too. ( took 4 trys :beer ) I'll never do another. Not in 1peece anyways. It requires complete disassemby of the back seat area, pull the seats, the rear deck, trim etc.., and then put everything back in place and HOPE you don't break anything in the process! :cool 300.00 is very reasonable even for a 2peece back window :gasp

If 300.00 was the highest price, Take it and run.... anyone who will do it for less has probably never done one, or is a crackhead in need of a fix :lol2:dunno:)

Personally, I won't touch one for under 350.00 :dunno (And pray that they don't say OK, do it!! :lol2:please:please )

Archived