06 TOYOTA TACOMA FACTORY TIRES

Guest deeptint3

Guest deeptint3

Hello, Just bought a 06 Tacoma.. Love the truck except that the factory tires have had issues with not being able to balance out. I have been getting a bad shimmy in my steering wheel. Ihad them rebalaced at the dealer and they seem a little better but not complely gone. Does anyone think I should get a bigger size or different brand of tire? I have heard that BF Goodrich or Bridgestone are a nice smooth riding tire.. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks...

Hello, Just bought a 06 Tacoma.. Love the truck except that the factory tires have had issues with not being able to balance out. I have been getting a bad shimmy in my steering wheel. Ihad them rebalaced at the dealer and they seem a little better but not complely gone. Does anyone think I should get a bigger size or different brand of tire? I have heard that BF Goodrich or Bridgestone are a nice smooth riding tire.. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks...

go find someone with a roadforce balancer. Search for it on google, you can locate by zip code .

Most GM dealerships have roadforce. They are the b*mb. That's the only way I check/balance mine. It will find belts broken, flat spots, weak sidewalls, all that. plus balance the tire and rim/tire match.

Thats a fact! :DD

Archived