that first side cut in the roll down.

Guest NokTint

Guest NokTint

ya know when you dig your olfa into that first side cut on your roll down pattern , and it cuts/rips more thaty you wanted it to. any suggestions on how to avoid that little exess cut ?? I hate them !

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

don't cut it with your knife. Instead , draw it with a feltpen or grease marker, then transfer the film to your cutting board and cut using a staight edge. hope this helps

Guest tinterjim

Try to use your olfa at only 1 click, assuming your using a red dot. It is hard for me to explain how I do it, but just keep practicing. You'll find your way. Good luck. :poop

Guest willie
Try to use your olfa at only 1 click, assuming your using a red dot. It is hard for me to explain how I do it, but just keep practicing. You'll find your way. Good luck. :poop

:DD

Guest zolar
don't cut it with your knife. Instead , draw it with a feltpen or grease marker, then transfer the film to your cutting board and cut using a staight edge. hope this helps

:poop I cut all of 'em on vertical glass

off of the car.....with a straight edge

no cut rubber, nice straight cut,

and an extra 1/4 to tuck to avaid shifting problems

I mark with a marker on the sides but on the mirror edge it always wants to crease, wTF am I doin wrong,

that's probably because you have a lot of excess in that tight spot. try rough cut it in that area first.

Archived