Trooper needs help! (And I added a Kiss for good measure LOL)

Twylas (the group I do volunteer work for) rescued him. He had major surgery and now we need to pay for it!

post-289-1155242316.jpg If you can spare a couple of dollars my paypal email is veronicapaladin@yahoo.com! Or you can send it to 97 B Isaacks Rd, Humble, Texas 77338!

Please do not feel obligated in anyway! I am just pulling from every resource I can think of!

I am selling some VHS tapes and some other junk I have! I thought about selling Kisses for a quarter, but 25 cents would not do him much good :beach

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Beeline
Twylas (the group I do volunteer work for) rescued him. He had major surgery and now we need to pay for it!

post-289-1155242316.jpg If you can spare a couple of dollars my paypal email is veronicapaladin@yahoo.com! Or you can send it to 97 B Isaacks Rd, Humble, Texas 77338!

Please do not feel obligated in anyway! I am just pulling from every resource I can think of!

I am selling some VHS tapes and some other junk I have! I thought about selling Kisses for a quarter, but 25 cents would not do him much good :beer

what is on the tapes? any kissing? :beer

Archived