On My Own Again

Hey guys and gals, I've was told yesterday by my current boss that he has to cut back and discontinue the tint and custom acc. line of his business along with a few other employees in his glass business. He's giving me all of the materials associated with the business, and will continue to refer business to me, but I'm without a store front it seems. He is on the fence for some reason about renting me the space, probably insurance worries, or he has something else in mind for the space. I had been working out of my shop out back for many years before I sold it to him. The only problem I have is that my house is soo far out in the country. Anybody have any good advice, or words of encouragemet, because I'm not going back to a third shift plant job. :dunno

Guest willie

dude keep your head up and keep pluggin :dunno

Is ther anywhere around there o rent with a storefront. If you can find a place and he remains loyal to you, you would have instant referals from him and maybe some walkup while you built the business. :lol2

dude keep your head up and keep pluggin :dunno

Is ther anywhere around there o rent with a storefront. If you can find a place and he remains loyal to you, you would have instant referals from him and maybe some walkup while you built the business. :lol2

He sprang this on me @ 4:30 yesterday. We obviously have to pursue a place today, and do allot of stuff, because we are still booked for two weeks. Were suppose to discuss the rent option today, maybe it goes well. He gave me until the end of the month. But the way I see it, if he's giving me the material we have in stock, then he's bought all that he is going to buy. I need move on my own this weekend, regardless of what we work out. This is the last good month of summer, I need to take on all I can in order to put a little back. Besides, why keep giving him the profit from the material and at the end of the month, I'm stuck trying to restock.

Guest solarspot
dude it will all work out - dont fret it

Put it in the hands it needs to be in, pray about it and things will all work out :shoot1

:thumb It sucks to be in that position but keep at it

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
F @ck a store-front, all you need is some tint. :thumb

I have to agree with this. A storefront is nice to have, and so are the bills that go along with it. My wife and I are a mobile company and sometimes we do 1-2 at home.I luuuuvv being mobile! the overhead is low, get to see new people and places all the time and not see the same 4 walls everyday. And it's nice to be able to go get work instead of waiting for it to walk in the door! Hit everyplace in town, letter up your vehicle, and place some small ads at first, and build that biz up. I'm sure there is plenty of work where you are at! And don't work too cheap! :shoot1

Archived