I need some free soup

dude your wearing us out

I think you just passed robotint and scottstinting for top thread starter :bat

Willie, I still don't know what means top thread starter - I don't find here any medal for that. So if NO MEDAL - why??? :lol2 In reality I want to add some fresh breath..... :dunno Somebody must inform about industry news....

:DD

fresh breath

get some mouthwash and brush your teeth :shoot1

I do it every morning :krazy

50 million a year :thumb

thats it !!!

I am gonna sell film

screw tinting :bingo

We expect these initiatives to reduce our fixed costs - somebody became jobless, and manufacturing will be moved on labor-cheap countries...IMHO....

Tinting is more profitable than sales. Margin is much larger, investmens are much lower (practically You can work without any investments)...Yeaaaaaaaah, turnover huge, but You buy :shoot1 for Your profit, no bartender will listen Your story's about turnover :shoot1 And...tinter work as many as he want....In reality some film traders too...I have to work around the clock :thumb

In all truthfullness....

I want to sell conventional tools, and produce my tools, and sell film, and install film

I hope one day to be your US distributor for Dartz !!!!!! :thumb

In all truthfullness....

I want to sell conventional tools, and produce my tools, and sell film, and install film

I hope one day to be your US distributor for Dartz !!!!!! :shoot1

Your domain is bought, Mr. Z

DARTZ.US

DARTSFILMZ.US

Mr. Shady finishing webshop creating were you can load all Yout toooooooolZZZZZZZZZ....

Z-people, UNITED!!! :thumb

Archived