MoonRaker professional film!

Guest gtptintfreak

Guest gtptintfreak

Just wanted to update on this MoonRaker film I started using about 3 months ago.Turns out its really nice to work with,shrinking is simple,limited fingers after installation if any.Prices still nice for 200ft of film,either one ply or two ply.Anyone else out there using it let me know what you think?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintdawg

MoonRaker film is made by Marklyn Co. Inc., and is out of Canada. Havent heard much about it but, only one of it's five film lineups come in 200 ft. rolls. Also, I dont think they offer a 'lifetime' warenty, just a 5 yr.

Export is a term used by manufactures for low grade films. The 200 foot rolls are made that way due to the cheap pricing.

:DD:lol2 I start my biZ from buying SG rolle of 4 mil. It was 300 foot. Is it low grade? :lol2

MoonRaker film is made by Marklyn Co. Inc., and is out of Canada. Havent heard much about it but, only one of it's five film lineups come in 200 ft. rolls. Also, I dont think they offer a 'lifetime' warenty, just a 5 yr.

Because it's not ZIPPO lighter with it's LIFE.TIME. TRIX.

200 ft....Why not? When You ship somewhere overseas sometimes it is better to ship so called JUMBO rolle - 1968 ft....After that film is cutted. It's shipment and packaging question and sometimes export tax question.

But 200 ft doean't mean low grade. It mean only that it twice longer than 100 ft :evileye

I still have some moonraker..VERY thick film to work with and if you get any particle at all under it..it doesn't "edge out well" removing the surrounding air around particle unlike many other films, however , easier to work with than I first though , nifty look..longevity?? Who knows ,I have a couple of test cars out in the sun all day , everyday ..I'll let you all know when it starts doing something funny..it's been on for 1.5 yrs :evileye

Archived