looking for someone...Far SW Chitown burbs

I have a fiberglass fabrication shop in the far SW suburbs...looking for someone or shop within a reasonable distance that I might be able to farm out tint work to...I hate turning down $, and I dont have the time or patience to learn and cant find anyone qualified within 10-15 miles of me if anyone is familiar with the area I am west of joliet about 30 mins

BTW love the board, been lurking for a while, I like to keep up with other related industries

thanks guys

Jason

Guest aparade
I have a fiberglass fabrication shop in the far SW suburbs...looking for someone or shop within a reasonable distance that I might be able to farm out tint work to...I hate turning down $, and I dont have the time or patience to learn and cant find anyone qualified within 10-15 miles of me if anyone is familiar with the area I am west of joliet about 30 mins

BTW love the board, been lurking for a while, I like to keep up with other related industries

thanks guys

Jason

Try calling J&S Auto Buff on Wheels in Wilmington. They have experience with tinting and have always been helpful to me.

Archived