'06 mustang rear deck removal?

Guest tintman AZ

Why? there is inches and inches to give you plenty of room to screw up.

On a side note, pull the door panels and take off the mirror, throw some felt on the sweeps and have nice tight patterns in under 10 minutes. you don't even need to disconnect the door handles, just move it up and off a few inches, take out the sweep and unbolt the 3 bolts for the mirror, gives you plenty of room to not screw up. Even a rookie can do this car in an hour if they pay attention to what they are doing.

Guest tintman AZ

Thanks, that's what I need to hear. Some cars its just soooo easy to take them out. But this looks like it could be tight on the sides. BTW Thanks for the quick response.

Thanks, that's what I need to hear. Some cars its just soooo easy to take them out. But this looks like it could be tight on the sides. BTW Thanks for the quick response.

unless you have a nervous spasms, there should be plenty of room, you do own a shuttle, correct?

Guest tintman AZ

unless you have a nervous spasms, there should be plenty of room, you do own a shuttle, correct?

And when I meant tight on the sides, I meant the sides of the deck when pulling them out. And how did you know about my spasms?

Archived