Can someone please help me

Guest S and S

Guest S and S

I did a logo a couple of years ago for this company they want another one now, My hardrive fried and I didnt have this one backed up. I drew and scanned the pic but when it plots its all jagged. I need to email the one I drew and I will also email the original pic so you can see how it is suppose to look. I need the one I drew cleaned up a little. I cant get it clean enough on corel.

Guest tat2punk
I did a logo a couple of years ago for this company they want another one now, My hardrive fried and I didnt have this one backed up. I drew and scanned the pic but when it plots its all jagged. I need to email the one I drew and I will also email the original pic so you can see how it is suppose to look. I need the one I drew cleaned up a little. I cant get it clean enough on corel.

DJ@tat2punk.com

email me, I have some free time right now.

Guest tat2punk

I just got it about 5 minutes ago, only had time to do the "leaf" part right now, I figured that was the hard part. Sent you an eps of it, hopefully you have the fonts for the rest.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

corels the program you want to be using to clean it up, unless you trace it in flexi...corel lets you manipulate all the points jagged or not, I've noticed before that if you copy paste or just drag the corel files into the sign cut program it makes it all jagged. I havent seen the design but if you import it it might work. unless im way off and the design really just needs cleaned up a bit

Guest tat2punk

I did the graphic in about 10 minutes.

Step 1, use Adobe PhotoShop play with the brightness and contrast of the image. Get the part you want to cut 1 color. Select it with magic wand with a 3px feather, cut it out and past it to a new image, color the pasted selection black and save it as a jpg.

Step 2, open TotalVectorize and select you single color black jpg and convert it to eps.

Step 3, open the eps in corel draw and fine tune it. I did not do this step on this one, didn't have time. It looks good enough and doesn't need much tweeking at all.

Archived