Sarasota /surrounding area Tinters

Guest mowerpan

Guest mowerpan

Alrite guys I want to have my windshield tinted 20 percent for various reasons, mostly for privacy and to help protect my dash and keep vehicle cooler while driving. I have a big black buick roadmaster and it's classy looking, so I forsee having no problems with the officials on the tint but I want it tinted. I've heard places won't do it, which is wierd as in Michigan where I moved from they would tint whatever but informed you it was illegal and basically don't come crying if you have to remove it. So ANYONE IN THE SARASOTA AREA THAT WILL TINT THE WHOLE WINDSHIELD? Off or on books, whatever I just want it done. post here or email if ya want email@travispowers.com

Guest Key West
Alrite guys I want to have my windshield tinted 20 percent for various reasons, mostly for privacy and to help protect my dash and keep vehicle cooler while driving. I have a big black buick roadmaster and it's classy looking, so I forsee having no problems with the officials on the tint but I want it tinted. I've heard places won't do it, which is wierd as in Michigan where I moved from they would tint whatever but informed you it was illegal and basically don't come crying if you have to remove it. So ANYONE IN THE SARASOTA AREA THAT WILL TINT THE WHOLE WINDSHIELD? Off or on books, whatever I just want it done. post here or email if ya want email@travispowers.com

Try Hurricane Solutions on 301(Washington), just south of Ringling on the left. Jaanus or Rennar may be able to help.

Guest olletsoc

do it legal. FL has a medical exemption. go to the DMV get a form, have your doctor fill it out, pay the state $7 and you will have no problem getting your windshield done. and you will have no problem should you get stopped for it.

Archived