93 GMC 3500 Ex Cab Rear Window

Guest NthDegreeDetailing

Guest NthDegreeDetailing
:thumb New to the forum, seeking advice and found this site. I am writing on behalf of my husband (he is the tinter). He is currently working on a job that has him about to pull his hair out. He is working on a 93 GMC 3500 Extended cab. His issue is with the rear window, it is a 4 pc slider and the rubber is different from the inside to the outside and has shrunk in some places. Does anyone have any tips on how to lay it even without ruining the film or just on this window in general? Thanks All!

:lol2 New to the forum, seeking advice and found this site. I am writing on behalf of my husband (he is the tinter). He is currently working on a job that has him about to pull his hair out. He is working on a 93 GMC 3500 Extended cab. His issue is with the rear window, it is a 4 pc slider and the rubber is different from the inside to the outside and has shrunk in some places. Does anyone have any tips on how to lay it even without ruining the film or just on this window in general? Thanks All!

On some sliders you get what you get...The older/dirtier the car...the more likely there will be trash...Sometimes you just gotta make you peace with it and send it on its way...sliders will never be perfect..IMO

Archived