new addition

dont mean to be crabby but

please keep it out of the public area, thanks

on monday my wife anna went in for an OB check up and the dr saw some "concerns"

they had to induce labor and it was tough on my her. at 7:28 pm little Jonah came in to the world with about 15 people in the room with all the Dr's and nicu. after some care he was breathing well and got to see mom, about 45 minutes later, mom started going numb and having complications. the dr and nurses got every thing under controll about 1 hr later. (gotta say thats the longest time of my life, ever)

I dont want to go in to details but I couldnt believe what they had to do to her.

2 days later and they are home, alittle beat up but doing well.

any way with all the care, and new found respect I can muster, I LOVE MY ANNA.

and here is just one little reason why (taken right before the scare)

100_0513.jpg

congrats dude :lol great to hear all is fine.

...I know how scary something like that can be. my wife almost died when our son was born. her uterus wouldn't contract and she was bleeding to death. had to have an emergency historectomy. all's fine now. no more kids though. good thing we got a boy and a girl. :shock

congrats dude :lol2 great to hear all is fine.

...I know how scary something like that can be. my wife almost died when our son was born. her uterus wouldn't contract and she was bleeding to death. had to have an emergency historectomy. all's fine now. no more kids though. good thing we got a boy and a girl. :banned

WTF man?

you really have to be that focken graphic ? :lol2:DD:wall

Archived