Washed my DD

Guest iceman7329

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks good, my wife had one back in 93 like that, it was one of the best cars we ever had.

DITCH those fvckin nasty floormats though :shock get some of those slushmats from walmart, those work like a mug to trap dirt and they are cheep.

Guest iceman7329
DITCH those fvckin nasty floormats though :shock get some of those slushmats from walmart, those work like a mug to trap dirt and they are cheep.

Im working on it. I just got the car last night. It needs small things like floor mats and tint but for the price I couldnt pass it up

Guest willie

Im working on it. I just got the car last night. It needs small things like floor mats and tint but for the price I couldnt pass it up

If you paid anything for that you got screwed :lol

Guest iceman7329

If you paid anything for that you got screwed :lol

Why do you say that?

Archived