Washed my DD

Guest iceman7329

Guest willie

DITCH those fvckin nasty floormats though :shock get some of those slushmats from walmart, those work like a mug to trap dirt and they are cheep.

Im working on it. I just got the car last night. It needs small things like floor mats and tint but for the price I couldnt pass it up

If you paid anything for that you got screwed :lol

Why do you say that?

:lol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest solarspot

DITCH those fvckin nasty floormats though :DD get some of those slushmats from walmart, those work like a mug to trap dirt and they are cheep.

Im working on it. I just got the car last night. It needs small things like floor mats and tint but for the price I couldnt pass it up

If you paid anything for that you got screwed :lol

Why do you say that?

:lol

Must of been a bad day :shock

See farm truck thread :DD

Guest iceman7329
Badass car man, bet if you don't get the urge to haul ass in it you'll make 40mpg

I hope I can get something like that. Its a big change going from having over 300 HP under your foot to less than 130 HP or whatever this car has under my big azz foot.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

OH HELL NAW. that truck makes no where near 300 hp. Iceman, I've taken up for you in the past, but you gotta quit mokin and talkin dashit.

Guest iceman7329
OH HELL NAW. that truck makes no where near 300 hp. Iceman, I've taken up for you in the past, but you gotta quit mokin and talkin dashit.

Why wont a crate engine rated at 310 HP make at least 300 HP?

Archived