I shoulda done a walk around.. this is gonna cost me

Newer volvo I think its an S40 R the thing is bitchin.

94459.jpg

94460.jpg

94461.jpg

I just read how soft these windows were.. dayum! :lol (it came in this way, just havin some fun, but its a great excuse for not doin the fronts!)

I did the rears in 5% slate it came out very well, really nice car and the guy tipped me $35.00 woot! :shock

94462.jpg

94463.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just had an autoglass dude stop by the shop, he is puttin a slider window in a mega cab for us and I mentioned this window.. figured I could stop the volvo dealer from stealin his profit and send it directley to him.

He looked at me real funny when I mentioned the cracked side glass, If I didnt take pictures he wouldnt have believed me at all....

I am told that the glass should have just shattered, because its tempered. Anyone wanna throw in an opinion?

just had an autoglass dude stop by the shop, he is puttin a slider window in a mega cab for us and I mentioned this window.. figured I could stop the volvo dealer from stealin his profit and send it directley to him.

He looked at me real funny when I mentioned the cracked side glass, If I didnt take pictures he wouldnt have believed me at all....

I am told that the glass should have just shattered, because its tempered. Anyone wanna throw in an opinion?

Looks like laminated glass to me, not tempered.

Archived