pontiac firebird v 6 is slow?

Guest SONHADOR

Guest SONHADOR

ola to all liked that they explicacem me as pontiac firebird v 6 3.8 lthat so of top speed is 207km/h ?ha some way to increase the speed ?some engine? :dunno

ola to all liked that they explicacem me as pontiac firebird v 6 3.8 lthat so of top speed is 207km/h ?ha some way to increase the speed ?some engine? :dunno

In the US cars are limited through the cars computer. The speed limit is set at the factory depending on what size tires and engine you have. The 3.8 v6 has 200 horse power with 225 lbs of torque..not enough torque for power but it has a quick take off and strong engine. If you want more speed find a dealer who is willing to reset the limiter but they may have you get Z rated tires first.

Guest SONHADOR

I do not understand I so eat an engine of as much piston displacement of slow? :evilgrin I want to say that pontiac has a limitor that of the one to take off, that speed atinje depois?o pontiac that I mention myself is of 1999, what has to have peneus z, I am in the Europe that is a translated text I wait that he understands. :dunno

that would be about 125 miles per hour......not too slow. I understand the whole bit of europe and a slow car. My cavalier shut off at 108 mph. I hated it but very seldom did I get passed while traveling on the autobahn. I would say that the speed is due to the shut off of the computer. Computer programmer is the best option if that is it.....

Guest stanmondz

pcm4less.com will fix the high speed cut out a wisper lid and k&n filter also rids the engine of the big air silencer,a TB spacer is the only way to bypass the coolent entering it, the passages are cast into the TB,pacesetter headers and a STS turbo system .a lower number rear gear will give more top end speed, but low end will suffer

Archived