REMOVING TINT WITH OVEN CLEANER

Guest RCOOTE

Guest CajunTinter
ON a side note,

I remove baked on lasagna by soaking the cookware in ammonia or simple green, and covering with a trash bag and setting the whole mess out in the sun for a few hours

gedish4.gif

:ohcrap Funny chit !! :dunno

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
I used Rapid Remover for the first time a few weeks ago on a back glass w defrosters, it turned the adhesive to goo. One swipe of my hard card and I had clean glass. I was very impressed. The stuff has a very strong citrus smell tho, so I made sure to mask off the surrounding area very well.

I would definetly suggest Rapid remover vs Iso Alcohol, which is what ive been using to date.

Do a Google search for Limonene, the active ingredient in citrus cleaners. a 50/50 mix of diluted limonene and Denatured alchohol is the shizz for removing adhesive :dunno:ohcrap

But for sweating film off, just use your regular mounting solution/ or 409, in combo wth a black plastic bag. All this ammonia, or other equally noxiuos solutions are unnescessary. :cool:lol2

I worry about anything that turns ahesive to "Goo". Try cleaning that "Goo" out of someones rear deck!! :spit:beer

I like to ur!nate in a bottle and spray that on

Where do you think ammonia comes from? (actually, urine really does contain ammonia) :)

Urea= Ammonia/Nitrate/Nitrogen. Crude (but effective) Rocket fuel components!!!! :lol2

Archived