Different ways to shrink bg

Guest ECANDSOUND

Guest ECANDSOUND

I posted about a week ago how much of a pain a new gti was, I was told the soap method worked good. Im just not exactly sure how to do the soap method. I kno how do use powder with the H, or go at it with dryer sheets. Can someone explain in full how to do that soap method/ or other methods that will be good to use on hard cars like (corvettes)

Thanks

Mike :banned

Guest naughtydog

You'll struggle to shrink that in soap - I have done about 6 of them and end up using powder.

I suppose it depends on the film - I use LLuu ATR

Guest ECANDSOUND
I do remember seeing that when I first joined. Thanks for sending the link, but what makes that different then the dry sheets or even the baby powder for that....(what makes that a better technique to use on harder cars then the other ones)

:lol2

I do remember seeing that when I first joined. Thanks for sending the link, but what makes that different then the dry sheets or even the baby powder for that....(what makes that a better technique to use on harder cars then the other ones)

:banned

I use the llumar atr too

Guest willie

:banned

:wall

I use the llumar atr too

live and learn dude

its all about trial and error

I dont think anyone on here can truly say why one method might work better on the different types of cars but it does

I still have cars I can wet shrink faster and easier than other methods but prefer the soap method

just keep pluggin :lol2

Guest ECANDSOUND

:?

I do remember seeing that when I first joined. Thanks for sending the link, but what makes that different then the dry sheets or even the baby powder for that....(what makes that a better technique to use on harder cars then the othernes)

:barf

I use the llumar atr too

live and learn dude

its all about trial and error

I dont think anyone on here can truly say why one method might work better on the different types of cars but it does

I still have cars I can wet shrink faster and easier than other methods but prefer the soap method

just keep pluggin :lol2

TRUE TRUE THANKS :evilgrin

Archived