only in texas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All joking aside Mr P (now that a pic is up) :DD You would NEVER see that around here :gasp

Canada (for the most part) is funny that way..people don't feel the need to protect themselves with guns here because your average Joe doesn't carry a gun, where there ..your average Joe owns a gun, so everyone else gets one to protect themselves from each other..creates a kinda widespread paranoia IMO :thumb

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

In the county I live in, you are required by law, to own a fire arm if you are a home owner, and, if you don't have one, you are issued one by the Sherrifs Dept. If you don't have a gun, you can be fined. This is absolutely true. Look it up, Kennasaw Georgia.

Guest tinterjim

Most of my customers have them on them, not in the car. Tho I have seen a few in the vehicles, just not in that position..... :thumb I have one of mine on me everyday. I don't want anyone to get the drop on me. :gasp

Guest vclimber

pulled in a chevy truck to tint it and didn't even notice till after I pulled it in

:DD

Was this a Katrina evacuee's vehicle !!!!! :lol2

Nope, a lot of our customers carry!

Nevada is that way too, everyone packs a little somthin under the front seat. Gotta remind people to take their carseats and their GUNS out of the vehicle so we can tint. :thumb

Must be West Texas over here. :gasp

Guest tintman AZ
In the county I live in, you are required by law, to own a fire arm if you are a home owner, and, if you don't have one, you are issued one by the Sherrifs Dept. If you don't have a gun, you can be fined. This is absolutely true. Look it up, Kennasaw Georgia.

Say whaaat? (shaking my head) "Only in America". Makes me want to go to Canada. Almost.

Say whaaat? (shaking my head) "Only in America". Makes me want to go to Canada. Almost.

Since Kennasaw, Georgia implemented this, crime has dropped like a rock, places where guns are not legal have very high crime rates because only the criminals have them.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns.

Guest tintman AZ

Since Kennasaw, Georgia implemented this, crime has dropped like a rock, places where guns are not legal have very high crime rates because only the criminals have them.

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns.

Then why hasn't the rest of the country followed suit?

Archived