only in texas

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a1wintinter
In the county I live in, you are required by law, to own a fire arm if you are a home owner, and, if you don't have one, you are issued one by the Sherrifs Dept. If you don't have a gun, you can be fined. This is absolutely true. Look it up, Kennasaw Georgia.

Hell yeah my kind of town :thumb

Guest tintman AZ

In the county I live in, you are required by law, to own a fire arm if you are a home owner, and, if you don't have one, you are issued one by the Sherrifs Dept. If you don't have a gun, you can be fined. This is absolutely true. Look it up, Kennasaw Georgia.

Hell yeah my kind of town :thumb

Might as well live on the Gaza Strip.

reAD ABout it here here

might I add , people are really nice around here

And I wouldn't doubt that a bit.

Dude, if you want to argue the point, please use logic and avoid statements that imply a certain races (Palestinians) are dangerous. You won't win any arguments that way.

If you think guns should be banned, then please make a logical argument for your position that includes facts.

Such as, when guns are banned, only criminals have guns, and they operate with impunity because they know their victims will not have a gun to defend themselves.

Just look at places like Washington DC where guns are totally banned, they have one of the highest murd3r/violent crime rates.

Where law abiding citizens are allowed to defend themselves, the criminals know better than to try anything because they know they will meet resistance.

Again, if you want to argue a point, please use logic and facts.

Guest VOLTRON

well some facts for you TD, back in the old west when you had cowboys and everyone carried a gun through town, there was a higher percentage of deaths then there is now, if you go by population. Less people then yea but the amount of gun deaths to people was greater then it is now.

Also, I hear ya tintman, it is a frightning thing that the majority of the people around here have guns, there are alot of crazy people with crazy to zero logic that have guns and you could get shot at just for not using a blinker turning lanes or if someone feels you cut them off.

Also think about it TD, the more guns in circulation the more chances of a criminal getting ahold of one, it makes it more easily accessable for the criminals to get them.

I dont have a problem with the right to bare arms, but I think hand guns and assalt rifles go a little overboard, they are only made for killing people. Hunting guns like shotguns and rifles I think are justifiable, yes I know all guns are made for killing something but the hand guns and assalt rifles are made for rapid fire in a situation such as killing a person or persons.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:thumb lets not get to serious here fellas...guns have been around a long time and will continue to protect this great nation for years to come...until 2036 when we all die from Apothes (giant asteroid bound to destroy the earth :gasp )

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
well some facts for you TD, back in the old west when you had cowboys and everyone carried a gun through town, there was a higher percentage of deaths then there is now, if you go by population. Less people then yea but the amount of gun deaths to people was greater then it is now.

Also, I hear ya tintman, it is a frightning thing that the majority of the people around here have guns, there are alot of crazy people with crazy to zero logic that have guns and you could get shot at just for not using a blinker turning lanes or if someone feels you cut them off.

Also think about it TD, the more guns in circulation the more chances of a criminal getting ahold of one, it makes it more easily accessable for the criminals to get them.

I dont have a problem with the right to bare arms, but I think hand guns and assalt rifles go a little overboard, they are only made for killing people. Hunting guns like shotguns and rifles I think are justifiable, yes I know all guns are made for killing something but the hand guns and assalt rifles are made for rapid fire in a situation such as killing a person or persons.

:thumb what are you , a friggin hippy?

Guest VOLTRON
:DD what do you have a napolean complex and feel the need to carry a gun to make you feel bigger and stronger and more intimidating? hold on there professor, wouldnt logic tell you that the less guns there are the less there will be on the streets. :wall

Archived