REiPod my mazda!!!

Guest Lisa Chen

Guest Lisa Chen

I wanted to hookup my iPod to my Mazda. Once Using FM transmitter is a solution, but sound quality is unbearable. I spent $89 plus tax to buy a Monster IPOD FM transmitter which has 8 channels, but can't get rid of hissing noise from every channel and frequency response is so bad that I prefer my FM broadcast. FM direct hook to antanna make low noise but frequncy (especially trebles)response still very limited. :beer

The only solution is direct connection. But unless you have a newest Mazda high-end car which has a MP3 input, all the stock audio mazda see to it you can't access their aux-in point. They want to sell their expensive CD changer. They use code to control accesss to that line. We know people at like Ice-Link, crutchfield, Blitzsafe etc. coming up with solutions for ALpine, Kenwood, Panasonic with BMW, Audi, Ford, Chrystler Honder, Toyata all brand names to hook up with adaptor, but none comes up with solution for mazda. I se people begging for them (like BlitZsafe) for years (from June 2003) with all promise and nothing up to now! Maybe they think we a cheap and the efforts not worth it? I think we will prove them wrong---- We mazda people have more money to spend on our enjoyment than a mere car! I have exausted the whole web to find a solution and seems no one is making input adaptor for mazda. After months of persisting searching, finally got a surprising happy result .

iPod%20unpacked.jpg

This new iPod adapter woks well. :nono

Any better idea can post here.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

is thats what makes that horrible hiss....the fm modulator? I have PS2 hooked up in my whip and some movies the hiss over powers the movie and other times its fine...I just learned to live with it but your saying a better fm should help?

Guest fredstinting
I wanted to hookup my iPod to my Mazda. Once Using FM transmitter is a solution, but sound quality is unbearable. I spent $89 plus tax to buy a Monster IPOD FM transmitter which has 8 channels, but can't get rid of hissing noise from every channel and frequency response is so bad that I prefer my FM broadcast. FM direct hook to antanna make low noise but frequncy (especially trebles)response still very limited. :lol2

The only solution is direct connection. But unless you have a newest Mazda high-end car which has a MP3 input, all the stock audio mazda see to it you can't access their aux-in point. They want to sell their expensive CD changer. They use code to control accesss to that line. We know people at like Ice-Link, crutchfield, Blitzsafe etc. coming up with solutions for ALpine, Kenwood, Panasonic with BMW, Audi, Ford, Chrystler Honder, Toyata all brand names to hook up with adaptor, but none comes up with solution for mazda. I se people begging for them (like BlitZsafe) for years (from June 2003) with all promise and nothing up to now! Maybe they think we a cheap and the efforts not worth it? I think we will prove them wrong---- We mazda people have more money to spend on our enjoyment than a mere car! I have exausted the whole web to find a solution and seems no one is making input adaptor for mazda. After months of persisting searching, finally got a surprising happy result .

iPod%20unpacked.jpg

This new iPod adapter woks well. :lol2

Any better idea can post here.

ipodadapter.jpgfactoryharnessforipods.jpg

these are not cheap could buy a jvc radio with an ipod controller for the same price

I sale both

this is all you need it works as a universal ipod connection it take a harness that adapts to your car and plug it into your factory and then back to the radio and the universal pac ipod adapter and never use a fm modulator again works on any car still use your ipod to play songs nothing displayed on radio display but you hear the ipod out of your car speakers

question email me fredstinting@yahoo.com

Archived