working in public

Guest LukeNukem

Guest LukeNukem

I was working on a Baskin Robbins one time while idiots were in the way while I'm trying to cut film and almost stepping on the tint box while they're talking over the counter, or just cant use the other freakin door! I want to yell, Hey Moron!, try not to be an idiot and watch what's going on around you! People never cease to amaze me with how retarded they are, like the world revolves around them. :thumb

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VOLTRON

yea people are so self absorbed that they dont care whats going on around them. I had a guy step on a piece of film that I had just cut out of the box, I just stood there and didnt say anything but how bad I wanted to call the dood a fu|<in retard no talent a55clown.

Guest VOLTRON
:wall well I dont know where you tint but it isnt always an option to do it after hours or be able to block off a certain area, especially when doing an enty for it cause's a fire hazard to have exits blocked.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

uh, alot of places, like,a shopping mall for example, require construction type work, to be performed out of site and or out of range of the general public. And if you have a ladder or scaffolding in the area , it has to be blocked off for liability reasons. It would be stupid not to, people are lawsuit happy,so in the future ,keep this in mind

Archived