Disney Reservation Wanted

:eyebrows Disneyland is pretty good to go to now, we're going probably next week, all the kids in so cal are back in school pretty much so its not as full now,,,,go on a weekday, its a lot of fun

Yes TC..was thinking the same way..going the day AFTER the U.S. Thanksgiving hoping it won't be as busy..plus we ar going to pick up an option ..some sort of "express pass" for rides ...hopefully that will cut the waiting down a bit :beer

Guest tintchick

Yeah, the "express pass" is at the popular rides like space and splash mountain. You go to little terminals outside the ride and push a button and out pops a pass with a time on it and you come back to the ride at the specified time and you go to the front of the line, kind of like a reservation :beer

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

to the disney company, it makes sense to express pass, instead of standing in line and doing nothing, people will be wondering around and spending money on souveneers and food.

Yeah, the "express pass" is at the popular rides like space and splash mountain. You go to little terminals outside the ride and push a button and out pops a pass with a time on it and you come back to the ride at the specified time and you go to the front of the line, kind of like a reservation :beer

Sounds good to me!

to the disney company, it makes sense to express pass, instead of standing in line and doing nothing, people will be wondering around and spending money on souvenirs and food.

:lol2 Makes sense..but I'd rather be walkin' around doing other things than standing in line ...window tinting I have the patience for ..line ups or unnecessary waiting ..I just can't stand! :beer

Guest tintchick

the lines arent bad, the only ones are splash and space mountain, they just re-did space mountain and splash mountain is always popular so those are the only rides that you can expect a wait on, all the other rides are fine, I wouldnt worry :beer

Sounds like you know a thing or about Disney :beer

This will be my first tiem going to Florida ( having a hard time finding a place in Disney that's NOT a studio room (prefer the kids have thier own room) :beer

Archived