Where to buy tools in Australia

Hey , im new to tinting and I need to buy soem tools sof ar ive got a few squeegies from the local hardware and I work in the glass industry so ive made a table with glass ontop of timber so I can cut the tint on , I watched one of my cars get tinted and have decided to do my other car myself , its a mazda b2600 twin cab pickup so its relatively simple no big curved back windows !

ive bought 15% tint film off ebay froma tint supplier now im wondering where id find the following ,

*paper with one side plastic coated

*blue wipes you guys speak of

*plastic hard cards (are they jsut like credit cards ?)

*squeegees more made for tinting.

and anything else I may need if u can sugest that would be great , its a great site too thanks in advance , brendan m

downundertruckin.com :wall

With due respect stay with what you know mate.

Ebay is your first mistake, watching someone tint and thinking you can make a career change is barking up the wrong tree and 15% is illegal so that's a great start.

If I watch you for an hour can I do glazing? :thumb

Devil

Guest solarspot
hey , I never said I want to do it as a career , thanks for not helping

I also know 15% is illegal but it doesent bother me as both my vehcles are completely illegally modified.

Most of us here do things the LEGAL way so I'm sure the response to this thread is gonna be low. But you have a computer and this site has a handy little search button :eyebrows So all the info you need is already here if you spend the time because nobody is gonna hold you hand :beer

ive received an email from a user who ahs given me some sites to check out so thanks to him and I thought most topics on here would be american related hence not searching , if I were a tinter I would also do as u say the legal way but when its my own vehcle then I want it to look how I want it to look my mate owns a windscreen company and tinted 5% all round then 35% on his windscreen itself now thats what I call illegal tint hassent ever been questioned on it by the police.

thanks for any support ive got which isnt much but it will help.

when its my own vehcle then I want it to look how I want it to look my mate owns a windscreen company and tinted 5% all round then 35% on his windscreen itself now thats what I call illegal tint hassent ever been questioned on it by the police.

Sorry to express ire but your mate isn't in our business and yet he jeopardises our existence by being a fringe dweller.

More support would be more forthcoming if you had had expressed a more responsible attitude.

DWBA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I like the privacy that dark tint gives. I think people should have the right to have dark films. just my 2 cents, no need to get anyones p@nties in a bunch. Remember , I'm a strong advocate of doing legal installs.

Archived