Getting your foot in the door.

Guest Tinted

How about giving one free(trial) window(up to 10 sq. ft.)for the customer to see and feel what a great difference it makes. Give them a free est. along with the window. Let them try to film in every way for as long as they want. Most people love it after they are educated about it. If they don't it is immediately removed with no obligation.

The cost is so minimal to get customers to try it!

Whatcha think?

Guest a1wintinter

Wasted film?

Whats the diff. between a sample piece of film and a manufacture giving out a small sample roll.

The overall reason in doing both is pretty much the same, so how is it a waste, more like an investment piece of film. :nope

That would only really work if you stocked every brand of film and brought them all out during the estimate... If you install a film and then they choose a different film, then you have a little more work then in the first place and then that piece you installed for free, is wasted film.

not necessary to offer that many choices...they will never decide. a neutral, a silver and a bronze should more than suffice for a sample.

I agree. And I would not do a whole window unless it's small. I have done halves before on jobs I knew would sell. Just to show quality and VLT. Most of my jobs have not been over color. It is a good investment if you feel they will likely buy.

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

good idea :nope I'll have to do something like that on my next flatglass sale :beer once they see it on there window and the clean work we do...and also feel the difference when the sun hits it, it'll be a sale for sure

Guest Key West

That would only really work if you stocked every brand of film and brought them all out during the estimate... If you install a film and then they choose a different film, then you have a little more work then in the first place and then that piece you installed for free, is wasted film.

not necessary to offer that many choices...they will never decide. a neutral, a silver and a bronze should more than suffice for a sample.

:lol6 Give a customer too many choices, and they'll NEVER make up thier minds!!! I offer 2 or 3 choices, and you'd think it was a life or death choice :beer

Guest cherasia
Wasted film?

Whats the diff. between a sample piece of film and a manufacture giving out a small sample roll.

The overall reason in doing both is pretty much the same, so how is it a waste, more like an investment piece of film. :thumb

Which companies give out small sample rolls? The best I've seen so far have been small swatches. Sample rolls would seriously help with sales.

Shauna

Archived